Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread

Go down 
+50
TheDreamMaster
IllOrfanato
Pachyrhinosaurus
TyrannosaurTJ
Gondrasia
CommanderKeller
DinoMike
JPMalcolmDilo
fallenkingdomLee
Baryonyx111
evolution_rex
Megaspino2
Viperman
HoldOntoYourButts
bammc
iuJacob
Meroune
TyrannoFan
Amadieus
Crimsonraptor
Dead2009
Bbrink1996
Sickle_Claw
Troyal1
sdp
CT-1138
mosasaurus
Cbaitson
tigris115
Levine
BarrytheOnyx
dance2nite
Tyrant Lizard
baryonyx7
1morey
Rhedosaurus
FayhdrianColonist
NolaJP
Six-Foot Turkey
Dr. Wu
owenpratt
TRK/TrexKing
SmugTheFab
V.a.nublarensis
Spiegel
Megatron
Spinosaur4.4
BoulderFaceplant
Herrerasaurus
Pokesaurus
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

How excited has the first trailer footage made you?
Extremely hyped!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Vote_lcap62%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Vote_rcap
 62% [ 36 ]
Very excited!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Vote_lcap17%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 10 ]
Looks good!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Vote_lcap9%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Looks okay.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Vote_lcap3%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Unimpressed.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Vote_lcap3%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Less excited than I was before.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Vote_lcap5%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 58

Back

AuthorMessage
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 6:52 pm

I just noticed that the T. Rex looks directly at Owen at the end of her roar, as if to say, "this is my territory, you better leave." Very cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 6:56 pm

The trailer got a postivie reaction from the theatre i was watching it in. the couple next to me were like "i got to see this" and a kid behind was like "i like that dinosaur" when rexy popped in.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 9:25 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
The trailer got a postivie reaction from the theatre i was watching it in. the couple next to me were like "i got to see this" and a kid behind was like "i like that dinosaur" when rexy popped in.
Wow, this is great to hear! Very Happy

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 5:52 pm

It's probably been mentioned earlier on this topic, but does anyone have any thoughts or notions as to why the Universal logo is not attached to the Fallen Kingdom trailer? I honestly wonder if Universal has plans for their vanity plate before Fallen Kingdom, as it is their banner blockbuster of 2018, and would not be the first time since they attached the then-new 1997 logo to The Lost World: Jurassic Park, which was the studio's big summer hit of the year.

To draw a comparison, before its release, Disney had a tendency to hide their iconic castle vanity plate on the trailers to the first Pirates of the Caribbean. There were a lot of valid reasons at the time, they didn't know it would be such a hit, and moreover the Disney logo only appears at the very end of the film. That was changed for the sequels, of course, and the sequel Dead Man's Chest was the first live action Disney film to have the modern CGI castle that most of us know. I'm wondering, somewhat hypothetically, that perhaps Uni will have a new logo for Fallen Kingdom.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 6:20 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
It's probably been mentioned earlier on this topic, but does anyone have any thoughts or notions as to why the Universal logo is not attached to the Fallen Kingdom trailer? I honestly wonder if Universal has plans for their vanity plate before Fallen Kingdom, as it is their banner blockbuster of 2018, and would not be the first time since they attached the then-new 1997 logo to The Lost World: Jurassic Park, which was the studio's big summer hit of the year.

To draw a comparison, before its release, Disney had a tendency to hide their iconic castle vanity plate on the trailers to the first Pirates of the Caribbean. There were a lot of valid reasons at the time, they didn't know it would be such a hit, and moreover the Disney logo only appears at the very end of the film. That was changed for the sequels, of course, and the sequel Dead Man's Chest was the first live action Disney film to have the modern CGI castle that most of us know. I'm wondering, somewhat hypothetically, that perhaps Uni will have a new logo for Fallen Kingdom.

I hope this isn't a sign that Universal will be doing a sub-par marketing campaign. With Infinity War coming, they need to have one on a grand slam level. Let's face it, other then the F&F franchise, this is their main franchise for the next few years. And given how so much of the GA weren't taken back by the trailer and how many fans are wondering how so much of the new dinosaurs suddenly appeared on Nublar, this movie and marketing campaign needs to be better.

By the way, according to IMDb, JW:FK is the 4th most anticipated movie of 2018.

The 3 that are ahead are:

1. Avengers: Infinity War
2. Black Panther
3. Deadpool 2

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 8:13 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

I hope this isn't a sign that Universal will be doing a sub-par marketing campaign. With Infinity War coming, they need to have one on a grand slam level. Let's face it, other then the F&F franchise, this is their main franchise for the next few years. And given how so much of the GA weren't taken back by the trailer and how many fans are wondering how so much of the new dinosaurs suddenly appeared on Nublar, this movie and marketing campaign needs to be better.

2. Black Panther
3. Deadpool 2

This poll ranks them by view count for the pages. Note that Fallen Kingdom is just ahead of Tomb Raider and interesting Solo is way down at the bottom...and Incredibles 2 and Aquaman couldn't even crack the top 10.

Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:

This poll ranks them by view count for the pages. Note that Fallen Kingdom is just ahead of Tomb Raider and interesting Solo is way down at the bottom...and Incredibles 2 and Aquaman couldn't even crack the top 10.
Sites like these aren't a good indicator of which film is the most anticipated by the general audience. This basically shows how much fans are excited for each film. I remember when most sites had JW as the 5th most anticipated film of 2015, and we all know what happened.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 11:18 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

2. Black Panther
3. Deadpool 2

Lol, all superhero movies...
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 4:34 pm

The trailer could've been better. More suspense, more new stuff in general, fewer explosions. Putting it in front of The Last Jedi was a no-brainer so at least people know about it. If we continue to get solid marketing, this could be another home run.
Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2017 6:46 pm

The Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom trailer got a pretty positive reaction from the cinema that I went to. As soon as the JW gates appeared and in the events that followed, I noticed quite a number of people sitting up properly, seemingly enraptored by the trailer. There was also an additional bonus, as it was not only the last trailer before The Last Jedi started, but it was in IMAX 3D as well!

The person sitting next to me summed my overall feelings for the trailer, “it was good but seeing it in 3D on the big screen was better.”
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 2:46 am

Saw the last jedi again today and the jwFK trailer popped again and the reaction was positive. WHen they showed baby blue, a lady behind said "aww" and when the trailer ended, this kid screamed out "that is so cool!'. iv never saw or heard a reaction like that in a theatre before.
Back to top Go down
TyrannosaurTJ
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
TyrannosaurTJ

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 9:50 am

I'm finding myself more excited for this film than I was for JW. I think it is because I got a much-needed break from everything and have been able to reset my mind to find the Jurassic series pleasurable again. So hopefully I won't be disappointed.

Also the official exhibit in '94/'95 did hint to Compy being on Nublar as a Dinosaur of Jurassic Park and there's evidence that it was on the embryos from film maker support from the Jurassic Park Blu-ray documentary. Case in point, the brochure and the video in question is below:

Outside, there was a reference on the original Hollywood ride by Hammond in the intro video of Compys being present not only there at the "park" in Hollywood, but also on Nublar as well for what it's worth. The Jurassic-Pedia Nublar Film article discusses the subject and also talks about how Apatosaurus was and then wasn't as well.

As for the canonicity for JPTG, we don't fully know one way or another here. That's not a denial and that's not a confirmation that is merely an unknown. Unknowns are fine, it means it will either be addressed directly or even indirectly at some point in the future. We do know parts are and parts aren't though. Trespasser is mostly the same deal now in that respect; however, there are massive contradictions and in-film evidence to heavily dispute a massive amount of it from Hammond's birthdate (given 1913 in JW on the 'Virtual Paleontology' in the Innovation Center, vs. 1928 via Masrani site and Trespasser), to the animals on the island, and even the island layout (Trespasser's Sorna is modeled after the real-life Isla Del Cocos location versus what it is in TLW). The "incident" involving Anne very well could be included in the future, but not the actual experience if that makes sense. JPTG has a similar deal except the elements being confirmed the Masrani site are the name of the Mountain being "Sibo" and the fact Nublar was previously inhabited. Even though it attempts to retcon a few big things and details from the films itself. For example, Gerry Harding's appearance on down to things like Sorkin being the original geneticist brought on. JW would retcon the damage done to the Visitor's Center by the Rex in JPTG though. Like I said, it retains some elements, drops a few elements, and is unknown about the rest.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again." - Corrax Entry 7:17
Back to top Go down
http://www.jurassic-pedia.com/
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:26 pm

New Trailer coming in the next few weeks & will be 2:30 in length so expect it will be like JW's Global Trailer which was the final trailer before the film was released.

http://jurassicoutpost.com/new-trailer-for-jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-has-been-classified/
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:49 pm

So they are doing the same thing they did last time, which is a good strategy. I hope I can see it on the big screen this time, though.
Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 11:06 am

New trailer is coming out Wednesday. So uh, RIP those surfers I guess.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 11:07 am

I didn't expect that surfers shot.
Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 11:10 am

Here's the YouTube upload. Yeah I was not expecting that mosasaur shot at all.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 11:44 am

*squeals*

The Mosasaur going after the surfer is terrifying and amazing at the same time. ( I have a fear of big, open water and whats in it.)

Bbrink1996
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 11:45 am

Holy shit! That Mosasaur shot is terrifying!

Also, the Indoraptor looks pretty cool! Does anyone else think it is "talking" at 0:13? Seems to be making the same kinds of noises the Indominus made when it communicated with the raptors in JW. Perhaps the Indoraptor is trying to communicate with Blue in that shot?
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 12:09 pm

Did anyone expect that Mosasaurus in open waters? Because I really wasn't expecting that. Also, Indoraptor is a baby Godzilla. The ought to throw some popcorn at it as a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 12:44 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Did anyone expect that Mosasaurus in open waters? Because I really wasn't expecting that. Also, Indoraptor is a baby Godzilla. The ought to throw some popcorn at it as a distraction.
I pretty much did, after the website shenanigans that went on with them trying to cover shit up. Also indoraptor on the roof is like at the very climax.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 1:58 pm

Holy spoliers Batman. Also is that smoke behind the trex? Are they on the island still
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 2:15 pm

So Mosa escapes and noms on some surfers, we have our full look at the Indoraptor, and Rexy wakes up still on Nublar as it's going up in flames.

Please don't kill Rexy. As far as we know, she's the only Rex left :'(

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 2:24 pm

How do you know Rexy is stil on Nublar?
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 2:59 pm

Does anybody find it odd that a spoiler on 4Chan/Reddit about how the movie ends hasn't been released (not counting the dismissed one)? With so much being leaked, I'm surprised it hasn't happened, yet.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 3:36 pm

https://twitter.com/FilmBayona/status/984857517401493504

Welp. Director revealed the new hybrid name on twitter now. Also the end is probably that Mosa shot, or something shortly after the death of Indo.

Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Does anybody find it odd that a spoiler on 4Chan/Reddit about how the movie ends hasn't been released (not counting the dismissed one)? With so much being leaked, I'm surprised it hasn't happened, yet.

Which spoiler was that?
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
https://twitter.com/FilmBayona/status/984857517401493504

Welp. Director revealed the new hybrid name on twitter now. Also the end is probably that Mosa shot, or something shortly after the death of Indo.

I mean, why even bother hiding it anyway, they plastered it in the second trailer haha
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 5:47 pm

I feel like they shouldn't have showed that mosa. I really do think that's in the third act. I don't see anywhere else it could be.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 7:23 pm

Holy Sh*t, the Mosasaur shot Shocked , wonder if that's the final shot of the film? scratch

Also the Indoraptor Climax is teased in this clip! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next