Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List

Go down 
+44
JurassicDave
LostWorld
Raptor_Guard999
CommanderKeller
Gondrasia
jpog2
Meroune
NolaJP
SmugTheFab
Jurassic Gabo
FayhdrianColonist
owenpratt
Megatron
TRK/TrexKing
iuJacob
Saurillian
Pokesaurus
dance2nite
Troyal1
Lythronax
Rhedosaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Dr. Wu
Herrerasaurus
CT-1138
BoulderFaceplant
TyrantGojira
mosasaurus
V.a.nublarensis
TheDreamMaster
Océane
TheRexMan22
#TRexSpinorematch
JP_Korea
Six-Foot Turkey
Pachyrhinosaurus
K_Ozz92
1morey
Baryonyx111
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
Spinosaur4.4
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 2:24 pm

This would be cool. It would mean, that in the end we did not see Indoraptor so far.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 2:30 pm

IllOrfanato wrote:
This would be cool. It would mean, that in the end we did not see Indoraptor so far.

Or that "Indoraptor" was just a deceiving nickname for "Baryonyx".

I mean, both dinos have black skin and similar jaws. Really too similar to each other, isn't it?

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
FayhdrianColonist
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
FayhdrianColonist

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 2:41 pm

They're awfully close to that lava. Shouldn't they be toasting? I know it's a Jurassic Park movie, but still, I've been close to really hot stuff. Heat radiates like crazy. Lava aside, the scene looks even cooler than I imagined. The Baryonyx is impressive. A very good pick for a new dinosaur.

access main security grid access: PERMISSION DENIED....and...:
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 2:46 pm

FayhdrianColonist wrote:
They're awfully close to that lava. Shouldn't they be toasting? I know it's a Jurassic Park movie, but still, I've been close to really hot stuff. Heat radiates like crazy. Lava aside, the scene looks even cooler than I imagined. The Baryonyx is impressive. A very good pick for a new dinosaur.

I agree, they're way too close to that lava. It's annoying. To be fair though, this is something every lava scene has done since Terminator 2 (when the connors were looking unprotected into a giant vat of molten steel lol). Lava, fire, and explosions in movies never convincingly give off any heat.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 2:46 pm

FayhdrianColonist wrote:

They might be sweating, we will see if this scene will be featured in the trailer (it very likely will). The Baryonyx though, he lives there. I wonder why she chose that place to hide.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 3:00 pm

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
FayhdrianColonist wrote:

I agree, they're way too close to that lava. It's annoying. To be fair though, this is something every lava scene has done since Terminator 2 (when the connors were looking unprotected into a giant vat of molten steel lol). Lava, fire, and explosions in movies never convincingly give off any heat.

I agree. I’m pretty sure the animal would not be going anywhere near that heat though. I hope it doesn’t just charge them.
Back to top Go down
FayhdrianColonist
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
FayhdrianColonist

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 3:39 pm

BoulderFaceplant wrote:

I just now realized because of your post that looking straight into a vat of molten steel would make you blind. Terminator 2's ending is RUINED rip in pieces terminator. As for Fallen Kingdom, hopefully they're near the lava for only a short time.

access main security grid access: PERMISSION DENIED....and...:
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 4:13 pm

owenpratt wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:

I mean, both dinos have black skin and similar jaws. Really too similar to each other, isn't it?

There is an entire subplot to the movie that doesn't concern the volcanic eruption and the rescue of the dinosaurs on Isla Nublar. Suffice it to say, Universal knows that saving dinosaurs from a volcanic eruption provides more than enough cool imagery to get people into the theater. At least for now, the volcano and rescue are going to be the focus of the marketing.

That Baryonyx jaw does not match the one in the shot with Bayona and it is definitely missing one very key (rumored) physical trait of the Indoraptor.
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 4:20 pm

NolaJP wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:

There is an entire subplot to the movie that doesn't concern the volcanic eruption and the rescue of the dinosaurs on Isla Nublar.  Suffice it to say, Universal knows that saving dinosaurs from a volcanic eruption provides more than enough cool imagery to get people into the theater.  At least for now, the volcano and rescue are going to be the focus of the marketing.

That Baryonyx jaw does not match the one in the shot with Bayona and it is definitely missing one very key (rumored) physical trait of the Indoraptor.

It would be cool not to include any imagery from the last act of the movie as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 4:43 pm

As you can imagine, I'm quite happy to see the baryonyx confirmed Very Happy .

Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:09 am

I'm surprised by the lack of Parasaurolophus in the footage so far.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 7:13 am

owenpratt wrote:
So guys, I came up with a theory:

What if these two girls are the same girl?

Spoiler:
I doubt it. I'm sure Indoraptor exists. 

But I wouldn't mind Baryonyx as the "villain" dino.  Cool

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 7:40 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

But I wouldn't mind Baryonyx as the "villain" dino.  Cool
I honestly think that'd be better than another hybrid. It almost was, but for understandable reasons, it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 9:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY0-lIEm4IU
New BTS footage shows what looks like a baby Carnotaurus puppet.
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:59 pm

V.a.nublarensis wrote:

Dude, the carnotaur looks just like how the guy on reddit who apparently saw the dinosaurs' walk cycles described it!

Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:11 pm

SmugTheFab wrote:
V.a.nublarensis wrote:

Dude, the carnotaur looks just like how the guy on reddit who apparently saw the dinosaurs' walk cycles described it!

That guy was right on all things.

Back to top Go down
mosasaurus
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:19 pm

I wonder if the Dimorphodons will return.
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:27 pm

owenpratt wrote:
SmugTheFab wrote:
V.a.nublarensis wrote:

That guy was right on all things.

I think we're pretty safe to trust him on the other things he's said, then.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 5:12 pm

Carno confirmed, told u that Reddit guy was right all along, he also said we will see the return of the Spitter!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 5:30 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Carno confirmed, told u that Reddit guy was right all along, he also said we will see the return of the Spitter!!!! cheers

That Reddit guy may have been right so far, but so is Neomorph. So as of now, it's a 50/50 wash for me.

I'm also hyped over how we're getting far more animatronics for this movie.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

That Reddit guy may have been right so far, but so is Neomorph. So as of now, it's a 50/50 wash for me.

I keep hearing people talking about Neomorph...who is this Neomorph guy?

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 5:56 pm

SmugTheFab wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

He revealed the plot summary & some other scene descriptions back in May this year which have all come true! Cool
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 5:57 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

This. And I believe neomorph argues that it’ll simply be a statue.
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 5:58 pm

dance2nite wrote:
SmugTheFab wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Oh, I see.
He revealed the plot summary & some other scene descriptions back in May this year which have all come true! Cool

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 6:18 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
I told y'all it wasn't a log!!!!!

https://twitter.com/ChrisLikesDinos/status/937869557716406272
I promise, it's a log. Check the frame by frame:

Spoiler:

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 6:20 pm

SmugTheFab wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
SmugTheFab wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Oh, I see.

Yeah, and not long after he leaked all that, he asked the mods/admins to delete his account. The consensus here is that he was either a Universal employee or somebody with very close ties to one and that he didn't want to increase his chances of getting caught, which were probably already high to begin with.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
mosasaurus
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 6:21 pm

So maybe the mystery dinosaur isn't squished by the stego? That's actually cool, maybe it has more screen time.
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 6:24 pm

Looks like the Stegos tail issue has been fixed! In JW, the tails were not raised on the Stegos when they ran!
Spoiler:

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 6:41 pm

CT-1138 wrote:
Looks like the Stegos tail issue has been fixed! In JW, the tails were not raised on the Stegos when they ran!
Spoiler:

Hey man I saw you post that on Facebook! Nice catch. The high quality screen grabs are great.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 6:48 pm

My only question is this: Where did the Carnotaurus come from? I have to say Sorna. Nublar just seems to be too small to house so many predators.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next